Summary Of Cortijo el Medico, Lobras (Granada)
Total farm land of 30HA
All crops are certified Organic by Agrocolor
• 4 Ha, Planted 2012 and 2014
◦ 10.000 grapevines
◦ License for 12.000.
• The grape distribution is roughly
◦ 42% Chardonnay
◦ 16% Syrah
◦ 42% Tempranillo.
• Expected production of bottles year 2024, Vineyards more than 10 years
◦ 15,000 average year
▪ 10,000 Red Natural wine (Sale for 6-7Eur/bottle)
▪ 5,000 White wine (Sale for 2-3Eur/bottle
◦ 20,000 a good year
▪ 14,000 Red Natural wine
▪ 6,000 White Wine
Expansion possibilities of 26HA, more GrapeVines
• The rest of the land of 26Ha can be re-structured .
• 50,000 more grape wines at least, can be planted and make a 5 times bigger production.
• A new Bodega project is already in place to be constructed, and ready to launch.
• Junta de Andalucia endorse this and apply grants for economic help.
• The around 1200 to 1500 almond trees are a mix of Marcona and Comuna
• Produce in a good year 5,000kg. Very soon a lot more, we have renovated them.
• The around 600 trees produce around 600kg dried fruit a year, We have renoveted than as well, much more will be produced in the future.
• The 37 olive oil trees, for the farm only.
• Produce around 120 Liter of Virgin oil.
• Lobras, Alpujarra south from Sierra Nevada (3482 meters) at 1050 meters above sea level.
• High Altitude makes it possible to make high quality wine.
• Endorsed by Junta de Andalucia
• RUTA DEL VINO, a route guided by signs to Bodegas in the region.
The farm building, 2 stories, 260m2, renovated 2010.
• Winery – Bodega, refurbished June 2018, licensed.
◦ The capacity of Vat's, holding tanks, barrels, around 11.000L, with additional VATs to fill up floor space around 20.000L
• Locker room with toilet and shower
• Work shop, all the tools in order to repair equipment at the farm
• Machine Storage for chainsaws and other big tools
• Top Floor, 2 Bed rooms with kitchen and living area for farm helpers.
The main house built 2010.
• 300m2 living area + 40m2 for a future wine cellar.
• Under floor heating
• Top floor
◦ Open plan
◦ Powder room
◦ Master bedroom
▪ Walk-in closet
◦ Fireplace for barbecue
◦ Outdoor kitchen
• Water deposit/Swimming pool. 9X4 Meters
• Bottom floor
◦ Entertainment room
◦ Home cinema
◦ Wood Burner Stove for under floor heating
◦ Guest bedroom
◦ Mudroom/Laundry all in one.
◦ Small room
▪ Can be used a spare bedroom (no window)
◦ Utility room
▪ Underfloor heating Distribution
▪ Network/internet distribution
• 40m2 unfinished space, 3.70m high ceilings, with brick and concrete finish and ready for an additional wine cellar for the bodega, for holding tanks, barrels and bottles
• Can easy hold 50,000L of wine.
The Infrastructure built 2007-2010.
• High voltage towers, 21KV, 8 towers of 1 km
◦ 530 meters of in-ground low voltage power,
◦ 3 phase 400/220Volt
• We have installed an on/off grid solar system. (Dec 2018.)
• Access road that only makes it a 15 min drive to the closest town
◦ Before 35 minutes.
◦ WiFi received by dish antenna on the top of the property,
◦ Relayed down to the main house and distributed over all buildings.
◦ Speed: 6Mb and static IP. The upgrade is possible.
• Irrigation systems
◦ Inground deposit
◦ Subject for drill a new borehole due to change of underwater streams.
• We have certified mains water for the bodega.
Included in the sale are all the machinery and tools needed to run the farm.
For example our Track Tractor: Landini 105 trekker, 105HP with Ripper, Bulldozer, Cultivator and more, value new 2014, around 50,000Eur.
Please contact us for more details.
Farm building 260m2, with bodega, and workshops
Vineyards 2012 and 2014, winery 2018, fully licensed spring 2019
In the Alpujarras Close to Cadiar, Facing Sierra Nevada in North,
30 min from the beach
260m2 farm building with workshops, storage accommodation and a winery.
Some local bodegas, but the wine is mainly for export to northern Europe.
Expansion with a bigger Winery and 50,000 grapevines endorsed by the local government, Junta de Andalusia
300m2 main house, 80m2 accommodation with 2 bedroom in the Farmhouse
Project and Plans for a new large under ground Winery
1 always, up to 5 when needed, we have also some organic farming volunteers.
Support & Training:
We will give you support and training during a period as needed and also a local winemaker who has been our mentor and winemaker at the winery.