This crema marfil marble quarry that is for sale is not only a safe investment, it will save you money on your own construction projects.
The marble quarry is a unique opportunity because:
1.- This marble quarry is not leased or rented. It’s fully owned (a freehold land area), and is not a estate concession as are 95% of the marble quarries in Spain. This means the new owner will be able to exploit this quarry in any way he wants and extract the amount of marble he considers per year. In addition, this quarry DOES NOT pay any levy on extracted minerals to the Estate; levy that must pay the other marble quarries in operation.
2.- Because the quarry has a significant amount of marble to exploit to obtain a high profitability in the next 30 years. See below. Besides, crema marfil marble quarry is a class of marble in high demand.
3.- Because the asking price for this marble quarry, only €6,092,995 euros, makes it a very attractive purchase operation. This marble quarry is already priced considerably below average quarries in the area.
This crema marfil marble quarry covers an area of 27,956 m² (approx. 6.9 acres), is in full production and is a profitable business. It’s for sale for family reasons.
The quarry has an exploitable land volume of 1,247,660.00 cubic meters or 3,368,682 tons, of which 21.4% is marble quality crema marfil of the best quality. Currently 87.5% is exported to China and the Middle East and the remaining 12.5% is sold in Spain.
The greatest advantage of this marble quarry for an investor is the fact that this quarry is freehold land and the owner is a company, as opposed to 95% of the marble quarries in Spain which are concessions from the Government. This means that the new owner can exploit the quarry to its maximum capacity without having to pay to the Government the annual fee o levy per volume brought; which means approximately 20% of its gross annual turnover.
The total gross profit that the new owner can get exceeds €60 million. The asking price for this marble quarry is € 6,092,995 euros. A really attractive price.
It should be noted that imports of crema marfil marble to Latin America have progressively increased over the last 3 years, more than any other type of marble. And its demand will continue to rise.
This crema marfil marble quarry contains everything a savvy investor is looking for.
For more information about this unique business opportunity, please contact Mr. Carlos Pérez.Newman Aguilar & Newman Advisors at carlos@quarry-for-sale-com or at +34 606.458.123
The purchase of this Marble Quarry will be your best investment this year.
This profitable ivory cream marble quarry is in full operation now and is located in the province of Murcia, Spain. The surface of this quarry is 27.956 m² (approx. 6.9 acres). This surface has been verified by a planimetric survey. This entire surface is exploitable.
This marble quarry is owned by a mercantile company which has only one sole owner who owns 100% of the shares of this company.
The company that owns this marble quarry has no debts or mortgages that affects the quarry or the company.
We will provide to the person interested in the purchase of this marble quarry a complete dossier with all the commercial data of this quarry.
In order to confirm the profitability of this operation and transaction, we have verified it through the application of the simplified dynamic profitability criteria, (constant future cash-flows), of the investment to be made: 1. Net Present Value (NPV); 2. Internal Rate of Return (IRR); 3.-Pay-Back, (term of amortization of the investment).
PLease visit now: http://quarry-for-sale.com/marble-quarry-sale/ for more details.
Marble Quarry type crema marfil in current operation
Crema marfil marble is the type of marble most demanded in the market today and is only found in Spain.
This marble quarry can produce high cuantities of marble crema marfil on freehold for more than 30 years. See Information Dossier.
This marble quarry is in current operation with allo the permits in place.
Support & Training:
Current owner will be happy to offer any advice and liaise with new owner while establishing new management structure.